The Night Shift Inventory Warehouse Supervisor Is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Order Assembly department on second shift.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (not all inclusive other duties may be assigned):
- Understands the department infrastructure and importance of meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations with regards to order fulfillment.
- Enforces corporate, department, OSHA, HACCP and PPE policies and procedures
- Plans daily work including: Department Pre-Ops, Daily Staffing for 2nd shift; Assigns equipment, Coordinates daily stretching and information sessions.
- Is responsible for seeing that all HACCP releases have been obtained before loading product.
- Is responsible for continuous improvement: Improve productivity through efficient use of personnel and equipment, working with support departments as well as department managers to insure that all equipment is operational when needed.
- Remains current on new equipment methods that will improve efficiencies.
- Oversees all record keeping such as team member payroll times and evaluations.
- Makes certain all team members have had departmental procedures reviewed with verifications of understanding and compliance.
Develops team leads and non-exempt team members to their potential
- Maintains/Exceeds customer service level metrics and KPI’s
Maintains good working relationships with team members, management, personnel and other departments.
- Completes new team member orientation and training per company policy
email resumes to email@example.com