At Country View Family Farms, we are a family owned company with relationships throughout the state of Pennsylvania and its neighboring states. We pride ourselves in raising healthy pigs to make quality pork for our families and yours. Spend some time on our site getting to know our company and how we provide safe, wholesome food for our friends and neighbors every day.
Country View Family Farms a subsidiary of Clemens Food Group.
The primary purpose of the Nursery Lead is to manage the daily operations of a farm with over 8000-12000 nursery pigs. The operation will be achieved by implementing CVFF established production criteria.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred and a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Requires one who is multi-task oriented and a team player
• Ability to read, write and speak simple sentences in English
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Must have completed and passed the CVFF certification training level I and Level II.
• Must understand that the Company is a producer of high quality pork and be supportive of the mission of raising swine for meat.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds