The Operations Leadership Development Program is a 6 month hands on program created to help develop our future Operations and Supply Chain Leadership Team. This role will serve as an integral part of our Continuous Improvement Team by learning the "CFG Driven" processes and supporting our operations areas in leveraging them. Through this process you will gain exposure to the various operational departments they as well as receive feedback from our Supply Chain Executive Team.
Continuous Improvement Coordination - Priority 1 - 45% of Time
- Coach & Mentor Departmental leadership on CFG Driven tools and discipline
- Identify tools and KPIs currently being utilized in order to identify gaps and make recommendation for improvement.
- Facilitate selection and application of CFG Driven tools including: SICs (Short Interval Controls), Meetings, Checklists, etc. Facilitate CFG Driven sessions (brown paper workshops, fishbone diagrams etc.)
- Audit execution of CFG Driven tools and provide feedback to departmental leadership on areas for improvement.
- Train departmental leadership on CFG Driven tools.
- Advocate for CFG Driven philosophy Training - Priority 2 - 25% of Time Complete supervisory onboarding process
- Participate in Lean training as required.
- Job shadowing for key supply functions(QA, Accounting, Warehouse, etc,) to gain an overview of the various roles in CFG Supply Chain Gain understanding of Operations metrics Learn tools to assist in CFG Driven Process Present Operation Leadership team learning overview and development update
Operational Support - Priority 3 - 10% of Time
- Analyze process with departmental leadership to identify areas for improvement in flow, changeover, ergonomics, etc.
- Analyze baseline departmental metrics to identify potential areas for opportunity.
- Use data to ask the "right questions".
- Project based assignments to complete
Project Management - Priority 4 - 10% of Time
- Execute Change Management plan/program
- Execute project plan at departmental level.
- Participate in Weekly review meetings.
- Develop tracking files for departmental metrics.
- Continually evaluate departmental progress vs. plan and work with leadership to develop plan to address gaps.
Team CFG - Priority 5 - 10% of Time
- Participate in Continuous Improvement steering team meetings
- Participate in off-site visits as required in order to identify best practices to be applied into CFG Driven program.
- Specialized project work, as required, to support CI team Participate in special projects outside of CI Team to support organizational direction as required.