Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
As HRIS Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
· Provide troubleshooting HRIS support for functional operational issues and discrepancies.
· Maintain System Relevance of new releases in the systems
· Effective project planning and roll out of new system abilities
· Identify areas and solutions to increase the consistency, accuracy, and reliability of data through the management of HR systems.
· Take classes provided from the systems to enhance learning/understanding of systems
· Maintain workflow business processes, rules and structures
· Drive process improvement based off system capabilities
· Assist with any upgrade and implementations of any systems and modules
· Responsible for research, analysis and development of HRIS reports, metrics, and dashboards to support the business needs
utilizing the reporting and business intelligence tools.
· Constantly update, improve, and manage current on-going HRIS reports.
· Review processes with HR team to find areas of improvement with reporting
· Generate and maintain audit reports to ensure data integrity using SQL coding and Excel formulas.
· Analyzing data trends
· Review and analyze system abilities and work flows, ensure we using the systems to full extent
· Serve as go to person to support/assist team, stakeholders, and management with projects/tasks
Involving the need of reporting and system processes
· Use reporting and analytics abilities in order to create/develop tools for management that would allow for better decisions making.
· Function as HRIS and report writer expert to assist team/stakeholders with questions and or concerns.
· Provides formal and informal training, consultation, and education concerning any of the HR systems.
· Contribute to HR systems initiatives and projects as assigned.
· Use reporting, HRIS, and analytical abilities to work on and suggest process improvement projects and activities.
· Meet regularly with HR Business Partners to discuss area trends and concerns
· Willingness to improve the world around you