Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsbile for the following:
|-Lead organizational efforts to continuously improve Quality results for all CFG plants|
-Perform analysis of all quality data and present findings and recommend action items to all stakeholders
-Solicit feedback from FSQA and Ops teams to ensure quality programs are functional and what needs to be improved
-Lead customer audits or ensure resources are aligned to lead the audits
-Evaluate and ensure ongoing effectiveness of quality programs
-Proactively research and understand all existing and potential customer quality
-Be at the forefront of monitoring all quality data for trends, themes, and opportunities for improvement
-Ensure all product and process change management documentation is reviewed from a quality standpoint
-Manage and develop direct reports
-Be the company contact and liason between sales/marketing and plant activities.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Masters degree preferred
• Meat industry experience preferred; food manufacturing industry experience required
• Ability and willingness to recognize and respond to new concepts
• Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills
• Leadership experience required; ability to develop teams
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where change and growth are part of the culture
• Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
• Ability to travel up to 20% of time
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• USDA voluntary regulatory program experience preferred
• Ability to influence and drive culture; multi-task oriented and a team player